Lead Awning Installer
Awning & Sign Contractors is looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Lead Awning Installer! Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience installing awnings or in a similar construction trade. Awning and Sign Contractors offers competitive pay, medical insurance, paid vacation, and opportunity for advancement.
Our work schedule is Monday-Friday. This position will require travel and overnight stays. Travel to and from jobsites will be in a company vehicle, and installers are paid per-diem for overnight stays.
* Three years experience installing awnings or in a similar construction trade (strongly preferred)
* Ability to manage an installation schedule and small crew
* Ability to read/interpret shop drawings and construction plans
* Ability to drive and maneuver utility truck and a 30ft trailer
* Familiarity with a wide variety of power tools
* Ability to operate lift equipment (i.e. boom lifts, scissor lifts, reach forklifts, etc.)
* Familiarity with a wide variety of fasteners and fastening methods
* Ability to work outside, at times in inclement weather
* Ability to lift 100lbs on a regular basis
* Ability to climb and work off ladders
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Must be able to obtain DOT physical card and drug screen
* Must wear personal protective equipment as required by OSHA standards
We are seeking an individual who takes pride in their work and finds satisfaction in a job well done. If you are ready to start an exciting new career in the awning industry, please contact us today! To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidates will not be considered without a resume. We look forward to hearing from you!